Selasa, 09 Agustus 2016

When We Talked About Life

Everyone else knows that it’s kinda hard to find a person who really know who you are completely. But, I really did. I found someone. And when it comes to me, I talked about my bestfriend. Correct, my soulmate. And here she is. Just called her Tita.
       We used to be friend since 8th grade, in junior high school, but in that time, she was just a classmate to me. A year later, we coincidentally became classmate again, and we made a gank named “Trio Sempel”, with four members, I myself, her, Lilik and Novita. We found a chemistry, and we laughed a lot in most of time. When we were together, every single thing became funny because we were like to make fun of everything. And then, we splited up in senior high school, because we choosed different schools. But we still hang out together sometimes, when we had a time, of course. 

       But, my relationship with Tita doesn’t mean anything until we both reached a first year in college. I remembered that day, when we met up on “Kebun Bibit Ngagel” and surprisingly she told me about anything. She told me about her date with a jerk boy (HAHA), and she did it twice, then the boy just disappear after that (what a jerk)! She also told me about her life in her campus, that’s really near with Kebun Bibit Ngagel, the place we met. I don’t remember much, but we spent almost 3 hours on that place. And I started to giving my trust on her. 
Ugly as fuck
       After that, my relationship with her becoming closer. We talked a lot on short message service (SMS). I visited her campus one time, on afternoon in last months of 2014. On May 2015, I asked her to join a hiking on Mount Penanggungan, but she couldn’t. Months by months passed, years changed. On our 4th semester, she had a better cellphone, a smartphone, and we moved into instant messaging, LINE chat and Blackberry Messenger. Our communication became much better, and almost every single day we talked in chat. 
       We have so many things in common. Our single status of romance relationship, our daily struggle on campus & college life, our little friends number (we’re too picky to choose friends), our broken financial life (we usually don’t have money in most of time), our loves & hates, our hobbies in traveling and reading fiction, even our question about anything, including questioning society, relationship, love, family, norms, life, environment, culture, education, political, economy, and even about universe. We just simply talking about anything. 
       What I really like about her is, she is really hard working. She choosed science on high school, but she’s going fine on accounting in college. She has an integrity, she studies really hard, and I know it. She’s a focused person, never give up, and curious one. She really care about anything in details. She’s also a good listener, and a good advicer. She doesn’t judge if I did something wrong, or I had a naughty ideas on my head. She’s actually quiet ones, but she became a sassy monster if she meets me. I think, we both are like a pair of missing puzzle, because we’re good in most of time. 
        In few months earlier, we became more closer than ever before. We talked a lot in midnight, about our problems in life. About, “why the fuck we don’t have a boyfriend untill now but other people get it so damn easy???” (this is a most common topic in our daily conversation)
        We hangout in so many times, in mall buying DVD(s) and bag, last July of 2016, our trip on Dlundung Waterfall and Jawi’s Temple, in May 2016, buying mobile wireless fidelity for her and memory card for me in 5th August 2016, and then we stopped in a park. I remembered our conversations, she’s worrying about what’s the education she will give to her future children (actually, that’s my question too) and I talked about my sadness on the reshuffle of Indonesian ministry cabinet, especially to Anies Baswedan, a good educator, a best minister I’ve ever known, and my anger on the newest minister, such as Wiranto, who has a worst track of crime in past. We also talked about our trust on Indonesian police department, who has a really really worst image in our head. We talked about our GPA, about who will graduate first on college, about our dreams. We really spent a good time, and I hope our relationship last longer. Forever.
       I hope things doesn’t change, even we’re turned to 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or idk. 
       I already completed one of my goals in life: find a person who knows who you are completely.

5 komentar:

  1. Awwww I'm so jealous to both of you :33

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aw aw aw aw ada anak sasing niech how was my writing, isn't bad? Hehe btw kamu juga kan punya gank yg sangat solid yg juga membuat qoe iri huhu

      Hapus
    2. welcome world, supik! we never talk each other since 4/5 years ago even in socmed fufuf. how r u (in real life n love life wkwk)???

      Hapus
  2. after i read ur blog, all i can write is: WADAFAK IS THE 2ND PICT?? sorry, I don't know those shit people :')

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ikr! Who's the two young ugly nerdy in the picture???! Can you help me to remember?

      Hapus

Think twice before you start typing! ;)

 

Goresan Pena Nena Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template